- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Case Study 1:
Dell PowerEdge Raid 5 Server Failure
Dell PowerEdge Raid 5 server had 3 failed rebuilds. Server had a problem over weekend and contained 7 disks. One disk went down and the hot spare kicked in. The server performed a rebuild which seemed to run correctly. After rebuild had completed server failed to boot up and reported another failed disk. IT Administrator of company replaced the disk and started another rebuild. This time the rebuild failed at 78% and reported another disk failure. IT Administrator replaced failed disk and started another rebuild. This time rebuild only got to 6% and failed. System will not boot and does not give any options. Server was used as a file server and contained Company’s Exchange and CRM SQL database plus all documents relating to the running of the business.
We received in 7 original disks and 2 replacement disks for server. Client booked this job in as a critical service as the business could not run without the data. We imaged 7 disks within 8 hours and performed a platter swap procedure on the 2 original disks that failed on the raid system, the platter swap procedure imaged both disks 100%. As there had been several failed rebuilds we had to recode and recompile some of the raid data which is a Raid service we specialise in. Data was recoded and recompiled within 48 hours. Data was with client within 35 hours. All data was recovered and was a full recovery.
* Bristol Data Recovery always work with images of hard drives, this ensures the integrity of the original hard drives.